Warning: All batteries, e-cigarette or otherwise, have inherent safety risks that include but are not limited to fire, explosion, electrical shock or exposure to harmful chemicals. Misuse or abuse dramatically increases these risks. BeatNic Vapor is not the manufacturer of any battery sold on this website and assumes no liability for damages caused by a battery, regardless of the reason.
All electronic cigarette batteries sold here have several features that vastly increase their safety. These features include redundant fail safe chips designed to shut off the battery in the event of a short circuit, overcharge protection, low-voltage protection and a timeout if the button is held for too long (usually 5-10 seconds). These safety features should NEVER be relied upon in lieu of proper safe usage, handling and storage procedures.
Please utilize the following safety guidelines and always exercise common sense to avoid harm to yourself or others:
- Only use chargers sold on this website that are specifically designed for the battery you are charging.
- Use a dedicated power source capable of supplying adequate power for charging. Please note that some USB ports may not be designed to supply power and should not be used.
- Excessive heat produced during charging can lead to failure. DO NOT overcharge your battery.
- NEVER charge a battery unattended.
- Never charge a battery in direct sunlight or extreme heat and NEVER leave it unattended in your car to charge.
- Always keep batteries in cool, dry surroundings.
- DO NOT store e-cig batteries hot or humid places.
- DO NOT carry e-cigarette batteries in purses or pockets with other sharp, metal or bulky items. Such items may damage the battery or cause it to misfire.
- NEVER leave your battery in a place that it could become excessively hot, such as direct sunlight or inside of a parked car.
- Do not leave a battery out where children or pets may have access to it.
- NEVER use a battery in moist or wet environments.
- NEVER submerge a battery in any liquid. If a battery has accidentally been dropped into water or experienced a trip through the washing machine, dispose of the battery properly and DO NOT USE IT.
- Dropping a battery can damage it, even though it may appear to be working properly. Be especially cautious with any battery that has been dropped.
- DO NOT puncture the battery housing.
- DO NOT force a battery onto any component or charger.
- DO NOT dismantle a battery.
- If your e-cigarette battery has an ON/OFF feature, always ensure that the battery is OFF when not in use. This will help prevent misfire and possible overheating.
- DO NOT operate your e-cigarette if it becomes hot to the touch. Let it cool down to a safe temperature before using it again.
- DO NOT repeatedly hold the button until it times out. This will cause excessive heat buildup.
- DO NOT put batteries into a fire.
- DO NOT put batteries in the trash. Take them to a proper recycling or disposal facility.