- Fill Out This Short Form OR Say Goodbye To Your Favorite E-cigs & E-Juice Forever!
- Harvard Study On E-Cigarette Flavorings Is Highly Suspect
- The Latest E-Cig Ploy - "FDA Registered" E-Liquid Companies
- Bogus E Cigarette Study Shows Harm to Lung Cells (or does it?)
- Fox News Host Blasts Government About Their Stance On E-Cigarettes
Posted by Scott McKirahan on 11/2/2015 to News
Don't fall for the latest scam by e-liquid vendors - that they are "FDA registered." The FDA hasn't even published its guidelines and certainly hasn't approved any companies' e-juice. It's meaningless and just a way to sell juice by praying on consumer fears.
Posted by Scott McKirahan on 8/22/2015 to News
Another agenda-driven research study claims e cigarette vapor may cause cancer. See why this conclusion is highly suspect and add this to your arsenal for battling those who think that e-cigarettes are harmful.
Posted by Scott McKirahan on 4/5/2015 to News
When Greg Gutfeld of Fox News said that government's opposition to e-cigarettes was about tax dollars, he only got it half right. There are many other entities, many of which are supposedly acting on behalf of public health, that don't want to see anything threaten the tobacco industry!
Posted by Scott McKirahan on 4/21/2014 to News
If you think the FDA proposed deeming regulations are relatively harmless, you couldn't be more wrong. The proposed regulations will kill e-cigarettes as we know them and turn the whole industry over to Big Tobacco according to this panel of experts.